Monday, June 29, 2009

What a Navajo knit freak!

I was sitting there just a doing my thing and thinking of all sorts of stuff to do, well I was looking on the internet and seen some great ideas. Such as the felting projects that are awesome and wonderful, they start out with a knitted item that is so pretty, then they put the purse in a pillow case and put it in the washer, mind you it has to be hot wash. Then after the wash is done it comes out felted, beautiful and I have to say my kind of style, I just love to see other creation made through other people. Did you know that each and everyone of us has a gifted talent? That just surprises me and just think that we carry a talent that we don't even know we have? Think for a moment, we live day after day, not knowing something we have that we posess within ourselves. I did, and I'm finally sharing my talent with others. I am a born again christain and to me God has given me a special talent, He really has.

I know that when I start a project it all of a sudden becomes something that just blossoms out to where "this is not what I was thinking of", but there it is, a project from God Himself. He shows Himself through me, to me that is awesome to see that project that is so pretty and sometimes so beautiful then to see someones face light up at what you made is a great thing to see too! There nothing better than to see a persons day lit up from what you have made with your own two hands, it's something eles. I have been thinking of projects that would catch a persons fancy, so I look and research people, mostly the young girls and women that carry their purses around. Me, I would like to think that I am a hippy girl at heart, loving and kind to the world even though sometimes I'm a little looney tunes myself. The born again hippy girl, I am a simple small town girl from Moab, UT that seen the remarkable changes from being a little town to what it is today, a recreation for the yuppies town. I love Moab, UT then again I love WY, my town up there in the middle of no where in Wright, I miss it there and the beautiful area in Sheridan, WY. I know alot of people may think I'm crazy to think that way of a God forsaken place like Wright, WY. To me there in that no mans land that I really found My Lord Jesus Christ, He took care of me and I really depended on Him in that way.

That is Gods Country in Wright, WY.


This is gonna have a point I'm sure of it just bare with me knitting peeps, I was in church here in Kayenta, AZ at the SBC we sang a song that reminded me of WY. I remember that I'd listen to KSLT radio station they always played the recent christain music that I absolutely loved. I didn't care much for Rapid City, SD but the christain radio station was my station and encourager in my everyday life. Ya, I had a life changing event for my self, got divorced and became a single mother with my son then try'n to make ends meet with working out in the coal mines. Worked in differnt areas of the construction field and they were fun and a vacation for me, then met I thought would be my soul mate but I was wrong. My daughters dad, what a man, at times I think of him and wonder how he is doing? Then I think I shouldn't even go there in my thoughts. Cause he don't care, he says he cares but there are certain people that think they do, but they don't. I don't know if you know what I mean, but that is that. Besides that I got a beautiful little girl out of it, and she is my world and now I know not no one can take that away from me not no one.

As I knit away, all these crazy things come up to me that I try not to think of, especially the one that you miss that you know you will never have. So I always tell Jesus, "please Lord God let me not think of him, take him out of my head, please" in my own way of pleading with Him to do that for me. Then "Poof" it is displaced from my thoughts, then I continue to knit again, there was a point then I got off track, "lol". Ya see I'm a wierdo, when it comes to putting things down from my thoughts, there goes that crazy NavajoChic once again to her woo is me trip, "lol". That's okay we all have that emptiness inside us and we tend to keep it bottled up when we should tell someone or even the world. I'm kind'a still hooked on that "stupid boy" I have to tell you that I love that song by Beyonce "If I were a boy" what if we were boys for one day? "Scarey", you have to go on with life as it is and look toward the heavens and get the strength that you need, we ourselves have no strength with out a higher strong spirit.

Just go on, go on with your talent that you've found and forget the world and let God create in you the beauty that is within you . You may think that life has no meaning but it does and then again your life maybe perfect with a white picket fence and that's great! But know that it ain't all that cracked up to be, ladies, girls, get up and find yourselves, get woman power and overcome the ones that have you under their thumb. "Screw it" go on a vacation to Europe, hike to the highest mountain and scream as loud as you can (make sure to bring water), give hugs and luvs to all your families. Who cares if they think you're crazy, tell that someone you love them, even if they don't love you back. Don't get mad, get girl happy, go sky diving, go skiing, run like Forrest Gump, do something that will enpower you. For me it's simple I knit.



No comments:

Post a Comment